Find everything you want to know about parking your car in Enschede. Locating a space for your car in Enschede is easy enough in underground car parks, outdoor parking areas and at Go Planet Parc.
The city centre of Enschede accommodates five indoor and underground car parks:
• Stationspleingarage car park: 355 spaces, open 24 hours
• Van Heekgarage car park: 1,650 spaces, open 24 hours
• Irenegarage car park: 525 spaces, open 24 hours
• Q-park (formerly Zuidmolen) car park: 466 spaces, open 24 hours
• Hermandad car park: 200 spaces, Saturday and Sunday from 7 AM till 10 PM.
Click on the car park name to see its location on the city map.
• The hourly parking rate is € 2.90.
• The maximum daily rate of the indoor car parks of Stationsplein, Irene en H.J. van Heek amount to € 14.50.
• The car park Mooienhof has a maximum daily rate of € 7.50.
• The car park Hermandad had a maximum rate of € 7.50 a day.
• Q-Park car park: starting at € 0.40 for 15 minutes. View the exact rates on this website. The maximum daily rate amounts to € 12.50.
Pay in cash or card. There are no reductions on the rates in these car parks.
Want to park your car in the streets surrounding the city centre? You will need to pay on:
The parking rate amounts at € 3 per hour. In a number of streets, parking is limited at two hours. If this is the case, it will say so on the parking meters.
You can pay at the parking meters with cash (coins), by smart phone and by card. Pay attention though, not all the meters can accept Master or Visa Cards.
Using the car park at Go Planet Parc is free of charge. From here, catch the train or bus at Kennispark railway station directly into the city centre.